- What field trips, one from elementary school and one from high school, do you remember most fondly?
i enjoyed going to a taro patch, making poi, and weaving lauhala in fourth grade. i don't really remember where we went... just that i did it and wanted to be hawaiian if this is what being hawaiian was about.
- How does your handwriting today differ from your handwriting in high school?
i had pretty good handwriting... until i took the AP exams at the end of high school. when you have to write as much as you can, as fast as you can, you turn to cursive. crazy ugly cursive. and now i write almost exclusively in cursive. and also no one can read it. (can people even read "nice cursive" these days? seems like with the ubiquity of keyboards, less people are writing cursive, let alone nice print.)
- What let’s-pretend game did you most enjoy when you were a child?
i remember playing "mortal kombat" in elementary school. but it was just freeze tag where everyone had mortal kombat character names. i liked to be mileena (not to be confused with melena which is a medical term for bloody stool) because she was a bad ass chick with a purple costume and huge teeth (never mind the boobs hanging out).
- If you had to take the name of any one-named celebrity, whose would work best?
I like Teller! i like that you don't have to say much to make a big impression on people.
- A brain, a princess, an athlete, a basket case, and a criminal: Which of these roles will you take, and which friends fill the rest?
i'm definitely more of a basket case (i'm such a cloudy head recently, just one more month and then maybe i can breathe again. i have some... interesting news i'm saving for another post.) :/ but i'd like to think that everyone is a little of each. my friend dstranger is a brain, jojojo the lovely princess, NicN an athlete, and primo the criminal.
ok, back to the cheese paper.
enjoying this cover while i peruse 16s data. :)